Paragon Recruitment is part of the Paragon Europe and Paragon Global group of companies. Established in 2004 the company core business has centered on EU affairs and projects. Paragon Europe collaborates with more then 100 EU regions on innovative projects and supports Paragon Recruitment to source top talent from the best Universities and employment agencies in Europe and beyond. The job position below provides an opportunity to grow with the most innovative recruitment agency in Malta.
Senior Recruiter responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain their own portfolio
- Conducting intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Publishing job ads on careers pages, job boards and social media
- Sourcing and contacting passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn)
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to source, interview and select qualified job candidates for our clients.
Senior Recruiter responsibilities include placing job ads in various online channels, evaluating applications and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. To be successful in this role, you should have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and seniority levels.
Ultimately, you will help our clients reduce time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards and social media
- Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn)
- Network with candidates offline during job fairs
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates)
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Research into client’s company, competitors and marketplace
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Create and manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them
- Proven work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Ability to manage the first hiring stages (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews and group interviews
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Valid EU work permit