Paragon Europe on behalf of one of our clients within the funds' services industry is seeking to recruit an Automation Software Tester to work on a full-time basis.
Are you an experienced Automation Tester with an interest in growing in the web and API space? If yes, we would love to hear from you! We offer a fun environment that fosters learning and growth, and on top of that, a great team to work with.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
● Develop automated tests of existing manual test cases and execute performance & load testing scripts;
● Interface automated tasks with the Test Management Software (Testrail);
● Review and analyze system specifications;
● Collaborate with the QA Team members to develop and execute effective strategies and test plans;
● Report bugs and errors to the development team and work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
● Help troubleshoot issues;
● Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing;
● Performing various kinds of manual testing: functional, user interface, compatibility and regression testing.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Tester or similar role.
● Experience in Telerik Test Studio, Selenium or similar products.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and committed to reach QA deadlines;
● Excellent communication and strong organisational skills.
● Attention to quality and detail, an analytical mind and a problem-solving attitude.
● BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
● ISTQB Foundation Level Certification or equivalent.
Good to have
● Experience in unit testing.
● Experience in automated security testing.
Private Health & Life Insurance
Free Parking or Allowance for the use of Public Transport
Discounts in Skyparks facilities (Gym, Restaurants, Clinics, Childcare)
Team Building activities
A great team and environment to work at