Paragon Europe is seeking to recruit a Global Operations Coordinator in IT for one of our clients within the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry.
This role will be responsible for efficient operations of the IT global team supporting the company's Quality and Legal teams. Coordinate the financials (plan, actual, forecast), issue management, metrics reporting across the team. Ensure that projected demand is reviewed and prioritized, and the project tasks are completed accurately, efficiently and on time. Report on business case performance and total cost of ownership for key capabilities. Coordinate team-wide activities and tracking.
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
1) Financial management (annual plan, quarterly forecast, monthly actuals tracking)
2) Drive annual CapEx analysis and deliverables, CPA submission and routing
3) Track business case for key projects and total cost of ownership for enterprise applications
4) Prioritize incoming work. Facilitate demand management and resource planning processes. Report on relevant productivity metrics.
5) Maintain program execution roadmaps, dashboards & metrics.
6) Ensure processes (like SDLC) and procedures are followed including validation procedures. Coordinate project gate checkpoints. Identify and escalate issues to management as necessary.
7) Maintenance of SharePoint sites (coordination with Web Solutions Center)
8) IT / compliance reporting to reduce “fire drill” (Safe harbour, contractor reporting, periodic reviews)
Who You Are:
Have a Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems or related field or relevant work experience.
Have 1-3+ years of work experience in a technical field, in systems development, or in finance.
Possess strong customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills required.
Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Be a self-starter, self-motivated.
Must understand system development lifecycle and ability to perform all work tasks within the team.
Able to motivate co-workers to stay on top of reporting duties.
Flexibility to work across several teams in several locations.
Solid understanding of finances (CapEx and OpEx management).