Paragon Europe on behalf of one of our clients who are experts in Customer Services is seeking a Client Service Representative is part a team of experts who are trained on delivering professional Customer Service through several channels such as phones, emails and social media.
- Excellent level of English language both written and spoken;
- Good communication skills and able to respond to customer queries in a proficient way;
- Excellent typing skills and the ability to score 35 words per minute;
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Able to handle queries and complaints via emails, live chat, Facebook and Twitter;
- Flexible to work weekends and public holidays;
- Previous experience in customer care positions is a must.
- Understanding how content works on social media - knowing what content works and what doesn’t on social networks;
- Creative mindset - understanding the creative process that provides creative content that engages with our customers;
- Analytical skills – how to measure the impact of our campaigns and marketing initiatives on social media.
Monday to Sunday - 0800hrs to 2300hrs (On Roster basis or 30 hours per week)